<$BlogRSDUrl$>
These are radical opinions I guess 
Jay Currie:
On an intellectual scale or an accomplishment scale it would take roughly 925 Belinda Stronachs to equal one David Emerson.
This is possibly the smartest thing I have ever seen Harper do.

Spector:
--The smartest thing said about David Emerson
Mr. Emerson said he was never a political partisan and only entered politics in 2004 because of former prime minister Paul Martin’s persistent urging.
“I nearly didn’t run in the last election. Mr. Martin encouraged me to run. I did so. Mr. Martin has now made his decision to move on and I was approached by Mr. Harper.”
National Post
--What I would add, the morning after, about a guy I've known for 25 years
David Emerson has a political tin ear and hasn’t a political bone in his body.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?