<$BlogRSDUrl$>
I never expected such an honour! 
When asked about his vision of Canada in the CBC Your Turn special last night, Harper started his answer had this line:

I guess it began when my mother handed me a puzzle when I was about 4 years old, a map of the country, and I built it and I've taken a keen interest in All things Canadian ever since.

It's at the 1:13:30 mark - video can be accessed here.

Reality Check time: This blog has only been active for 2 and a bit years and since Mr. Harper is 46 his numbers simply do not add up. He's got a 42 year hole in his numbers!

UPDATE: Michael Moore made a statement today on our election - he starts...
Michael Moore is currently in production on his next movie. As an avid lover of all things Canadian, he has issued the following statement regarding Canada's upcoming election on Monday

What an ass. The 'a' in All things Canadian... should be capitalized.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?