Me? Liberal bashing?
Here are the priorities of a Conservative government:
Harper says Canadians will choose the composition of the next Parliament. Should Conservatives lead that Parliament, the Conservative Party will pursue the following five priorities:
- Clean up government by passing the Federal Accountability Act;
- Provide real tax relief to working families by cutting the GST;
- Make our streets and communities safer by cracking down on crime;
- Help parents with the cost of raising their children; and
- Work with the provinces to establish a Patient Wait Times Guarantee.
Full platform here.
Let's use the comments for discussion. Now, back to the regularly scheduled bashing.....
UPDATE: Two readers have sent me this link from Canada AM.
The interview starts as follows:
Beverly Thomson, Canada AM: The Liberals say the Conservatives can't possibly afford this - that they're going to plunge us into deficit - that they're going to have to cut spending - one of the two, it has to happen. Does it sound to you, and you've looked at the numbers, that the Harper campaign and the promises they've made are affordable.
Dale Orr, managing director of the economic consulting firm Global Insight: Yeah, I think they are.