<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Letter to the Queen 
Some people have suggested that Canadians should send a letter to the Queen such as the following:
The Prime Minister of Canada no longer has the confidence of the House of Commons but he is refusing to accept this reality.
He is delaying his inevitable departure for political reasons including the positive public relations move that appearing with our Queen would provide.
It is my opinion that it would be best that you advise the Governor General to ask the Prime Minister to stay in Ottawa and have her and the Premiers of Alberta and Saskatchewan greet your arrival.
Please do not give Paul Martin's government the appearance of legitimacy.
I don't know if I'll send one myself. Perhaps some monarchists here could advise me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?