<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Dosanjh/Murphy Tapes 
Tim Murphy, May 18th: (All the transcripts are here)
Tim: Well I’ve been an elected politician and a backroom boy. My thesis is you keep
them separate and I really, playing the role of an advisor I don’t like being in the paper. So actually, I view today as a bad day for me.
May 18th was the day after Belinda became a Liberal. I guess that will make tomorrow a very bad day.

Here's a nice part - May 17th (UD is Ujjal Dosanjh; GG is Gurmant Grewal):

UD - Would you have a cup of tea.
GG - No, thanks, let us hurry up.
UD - Sure ? Tim will come soon.
GG - We have to rush through because of the Question Period
UD - Today, Question Period is at 2 PM
GG - Don’t you have to prepare for it.
UD - No, I can just prepare in 5 minutes, in the car.
I think (Belinda) has made it easier for you, if you want.
GG - That’s true.
UD - In fact, cabinet can be arranged right away. For the other, you don’t want to
lose the advantage. If you do right away, you lose the advantage of numbers.
Those are the issues.
GG - Anyway, let’s talk.
UD - I talked to the PM moments ago. He said he is going to Regina right now
and he said he will be happy to talk to you over the phone tonight or in
person if you want to move. I think you should have through conversation
with Tim.
GG - OK.
UD - Tim is the Chief of Staff, its just like talking to PM.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?