<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Bye Belinda 
My first reaction was a laugh.

Love what Wells wrote:
ON THE OTHER HAND, she's absolutely a match for most of the rest of Cabinet in talent and intellect.

I found it very difficult to listen to her during the leadership race last year and the thought of not having to go through that again helps ease the concern over the turmoil her leaving will bring to the party.

I'm almost scared to listen to the Martin/Stronach press conference - I expect prepared lines to be beaten to death.

UPDATE: Okay, I'm listening to the press conference. What a joke. The press gallery is laughing at suggestions this hasn't got anything to do with the budget vote. Stronach is talking about the importance of ethics, integrity, and political stability - as reasons she became a Liberal. What the ??

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?