<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Wow. 
So, Warren's found me out. No, I'm not a civil servant - and I actually don't spend as much time on this blog as I would like to. I do have a young family and they are more important to me. That's the reason I don't say my full name - a promise to my wife who was worried about strange people.

Yes, I've written a lot about Warren Kinsella. The more I've written the more I've learned and I think he's worried about it - you see, he, or someone from his company comes to this site at least 2 times a day.

I initially exposed Warren's attempt to smear Justice Gomery and his family back in October when he sent a 'confidential' e-mail around to bloggers implying that Gomery gave the lead counsel contract to Ogilvy-Renault because John's daughter is a partner there.

I wrote about that here.

Here are more of Warren's links to Adscam - link, link.

Well, I've gotta run - I've got some explaining to do to my wife I guess. She's not going to be happy with me.

On the bright side, I'm hoping this will make Warren's actions more transparent.

UPDATE: I enjoyed reading the comments below. I did delete a couple of comments Monday morning. The Chretienite victim complex doesn't need to be fed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?