<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Kinsella breaks ceasefire 
This was posted on his site today:
For a variety of reasons (inter alia, I'm boring myself; I'm boring you; I'm irritating my wife, who is fully capable of stabbing me while I sleep, and no jury would convict, etc. etc.), I am declaring an armistice with Coyne/Spector/Wells/dozens of deservedly anonymous white'n'right bloghaters who I periodically torment for amusement. Hell, if the Israelis and the Palestinians can do it, so can Your Humble Narrator.

Surely I am justified in saying that by calling me a 'deservedly anonymous white'n'right bloghater' Warren has broken the terms of our ceasefire agreement reached last week.

I'm left to ponder my response.

UPDATE ~3pm: Kinsella changes post to read this:
I am declaring an armistice with Coyne/Spector/Wells/ white'n'right haters who I periodically torment for amusement.
Doesn't this sound like he's calling Coyne, Spector, and Wells white'n'right haters?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?