<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Funniest Post 
I'm nominated for Most Humourous Blog in Canada - you can vote here.

I think I'm worthy of a vote for one reason alone - the hilarious series of comments left by someone at Navigator.

Those events made me post this warning on my blog back in October:
STOP - posts below this one will further lower your opinion of politicians
I should say, since it happens a couple of times a day, for anyone who came here from Google looking for "canadian things" or "things that are Canadian" or "what the heck should I write in my essay on Canada", please look quickly to the links on the left. Looking at the following posts will expose you to some disturbing actions of a person who was 'a special assistant to the Right Honourable Jean Chrétien, and chief of staff in a pile of federal ministries.'
A strange duck that one is.

As for the other categories - here is who I voted for:

Best Blog
Inkless Wells
Hands down.

Best Liberal Blog
Peace, order and good government, eh?
Consistenly good.

Best Conservative Blog
Brock: On the attack
Oh, Coyne - where art thou?

Best Group Blog
Western Standard
This was tough as I'm a contributor to the Blogs Canada E-Group. The Shotgun wins though due to volume.

Best Non-Political Blog
Bene Diction Blogs On
It's pretty tough - I like James Bow's blog a lot too but Bene Diction Blogs On is the best in this category I think.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?