<$BlogRSDUrl$>
I don't care what you think - I love Survivor! 
I think it's a great show - and I'm glad to finally read a column (from NealeNews) that gives it proper respect. I'm serious.
Incredibly, "Survivor" is both the most cerebral of all reality television shows and the most popular. This doesn't support the "reality TV is dumb" thesis that percolates throughout our societal consciousness, so it is routinely ignored. After all, it's much easier to castigate an entire genre of programming based upon a show where the contestants eat horse rectums, rather than give props to a show that could accidentally cause us to think.

This post has nothing to do with Canada - something which may be a first for this blog. I just really like the show - yes, I'm being serious!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?