<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The script is being written... 
I posted this comment on the E-Group last week:
Gomery inquiry: Mr. Kinsella, please tell us of your involvement with the sponsorship program and specifically of your relationship with Mr. Guite.

Warren: I don't know much about sponsorship but I do know a lot about a company called Earnscliffe!

Gomery inquiry: Mr. Kinsella, please address the issue at hand.

Warren: Consider your ass sued Mr. Ogilvy-Renault.

Gomery inquiry: Pardon.

Warren: Christ I hate Ottawa. We were at war with the separatists! Don't you get it!

Gomery inquiry: Did you order the code red!

Warren: You're goddamn right I did!!

I just saw Shamrocks! post that will probably better reflect reality:
General Klapp: Son, we live in a country that needs unity. And that unity has to be guarded by the government with money. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Gumerie? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.
....
We use words like patronage, bullying, smearing...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very unity I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way.
....

But if you have forgotten where Warren got the nerve to use national unity as an excuse....

"I will not apologize to any Canadian," Chretien said. "With the circumstances that we were in in November of 1995, I had to make sure that the presence of Canada was to be felt in Quebec."

"Perhaps there was a few million dollars that might have been stolen in the process. It is possible," Chretien said.

"But how many millions and millions of dollars that we have saved to the country because we have re-established the stability of Canada as a united country!"



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?