<$BlogRSDUrl$>
David Herle advising Kerry? 
It was funny to hear Kerry use the line that this election is the most important in their lifetime. Arguably so for the Americans I suppose.

Martin said the June 28th election was the most important in Canadian history - did anyone agree?

I did see a fair bit of Kerry's speech last night - I thought it was alright.  What really struck me was how old Kerry looked - even his speaking manner was old - a slight slur at the end of words or something that made me feel I was listening to an old man.  James liked it.  I kind of agree with him on the crowd issue - actually the end of the speech was better, in my opinion, as the crowd and Kerry got better synched.

I read a bit from the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth site yesterday - why are the Democrats playing up his Vietnam experience??

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?